Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,816 through 28,830 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #270857
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set, you can go first, I insist.

    #270855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    shhhhhhhhh!!!!! you don't know who goes on here, including the staff from the stores

    #270853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what about spindle in subterra?

    All the g's were covered

    #270852
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what about spindle in subterra?

    #270851
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Unfortunately no, sorry, but it looked pretty cool, you were the first peron I thought of when I saw it.

    #270847
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also I dont know where this goes but I finally got my ventus alpha hydranoid at Target. They had all the new special attacks, and all the new combat packs, except ventus elfin :(

    #270846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got a ventus ingram figure finally ;D, it is like super awesome. By far my fave 😀

    #270840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    almost there

    ^SPAMlook dude we don't care about your post status sorry

    #270787
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What about pics for your Bakugan

    #270788
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ;D

    #270836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what the heck is up with the poll??

    #270835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats my pic!

    yes...and thanks for pointing that useless information out

    #270830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That is one big collection

    #270826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good game

    #270824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl u

Viewing 15 posts - 28,816 through 28,830 (of 45,228 total)