Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,126 through 28,140 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fine gc set bb

    #272762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I activate Ventus and switch the gate with ethereas, can you do the bonuses cause I dont have that card.

    Ventus only works for gate cards that are in your used pile. Not mine. You have NO gate cards in your used pile thanks to Haos2.

    Oh, yeah then I lose, now do you actually want to brawl with your "normal team", not that team desigend to beat me. Cause I stayed true to my word and didnt switch any of my cards, and even when you try not to be situational you still are. If we were brawling for the first time, theres no way you would use those bakugan and cards, its just that you designed it to beat me. So, do you actually wanna have a fair brawl.

    #272753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activate Ventus and switch the gate with ethereas, can you do the bonuses cause I dont have that card.

    #272750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ill brawl gc set u first

    #272738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes... I have contacted the buyers and spoken with them about the situation and am sending them a G less one for free and am refunding their funds. 100% customer satisfaction. My error your win.

    Psh, you coulda told me that, I wouldve bid away.

    #272736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already know what that is, *cough* anyways, gate set, brawl, ventus percival 720g stand on my gate.

    #272734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Trap activate Haos Tripod. Switch to pyrus. I'm 10g's ahead.

    #272732
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah, there connected anyways, Now, brawl, ventus alpha pericval 630g stand on your gate. Gate open Needles eye, me-630you-670+100-770K, anything?

    #272729
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    k, I activate mirage, so you have to switch out angelo with another bakugan

    #272724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability card activate, Attractor. Now your Ventus Alpha Hydranoid is on my gate card with my Haos Brontes.Gate card open, Ethereas. For every other gate card on the field the bakugan with the lowest G-Power gets 50 more G-Power.Me: 670+100=770You:640+50=690+20=710Care to counter?

    Nah, you already wasted an ability, so roll

    #272721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ULTIMATE FIZZY QUEEN OF NEW ZEALAND:MONARUS.

    LOL, thats like a label, sorry for double post

    #272720
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    So Far I ma using Zephyr, I looked it up, and it means gentle breeze

    Hurricane Monarus?

    Yeah, I was thinking of hurricane and tempest, but I like Zephyr so far

    #272714
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So Far I ma using Zephyr, I looked it up, and it means gentle breeze

    #272711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, ventus alpha hydranoid 640g stand on my gate

    #272710
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like Zephyr, Alpha has been used a lot though, keep posting, i need suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 28,126 through 28,140 (of 45,228 total)