Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,081 through 28,095 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #272882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i

    #272881
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    for ur altair, hylash, or wired would u want a darkus boost ingram 680 g's

    #272880
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ac activate combo battle if this roll results in a

    #272879
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's the point. I wanted to quit while I'm on top.

    #272877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sweeet elicos 😀 but no darkus attribute?

    #272874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its ur turn

    #272871
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks like I won my last brawl. Good game Kiohl.

    #272869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have only customized my aquos juggernoid, and pyrus boost ingram. I changed juggernoids highlights to silver and ingrams black

    #272868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry, but i've seen a subterra ah, so i knew

    #272865
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability activate Rikimaru's Surprise. If this results in a battle than the textbox on the gate is considered empty. Bakugan brawl 710g PPD stand with your neo dragonoid. And the text on your gate is considered empty. What's the gate?

    #272864
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    HERE IT IS: http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3386.0

    hylash, i need like an unreleased for him

    So you didnt find anything Im asuming.The AH in subterra is unreleased.

    its been released:http://bakuganbuzz.com/alpha-hydranoid/

    #272860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HERE IT IS: http://forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=3386.0

    hylash, i need like an unreleased for him

    #272856
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    not

    #272854
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    ya :)

    Yeah right,prove it.

    todg, please not in this topic.

    All I want is proof,I wont post anymore in this topic.

    just post if you want to trade

    #272853
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i never said i buy them

Viewing 15 posts - 28,081 through 28,095 (of 45,228 total)