Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 28,036 through 28,050 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273007
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you beat me to it!

    #269893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    why would i tell you and bakugan brawl 770 alpha percival standon your card he is darkus

    #273002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gate card set bakugan brawl 700g pyrus apploneir

    #273000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you first

    #272980
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm just wondering, did you use regular Sharpies because everytime I use Sharpies they just rub off.

    #272979
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome to BB. Don't spam.

    ^thisand hey nice 2 meet u

    #272978
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you dont need a peg to combine. example: meta altair

    #272977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus scorpian 2day :3

    #272976
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    last week isaw ventus and subterra alpha percival the other parents didnt let me get o and a isaw a pyrus vanduras

    #272968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not a big fan of the Darkus Elico, probably will get an Aquos one.

    The Aquos is the BEST ELICO. (opinion)

    #272967
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello, Jaron.

    #272954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Finally scored my ventus marucho combat pack from Target, and I got my first elfin, YAY!!!!!! They also had he lync combat packs, but I dont like pyrus. Oh, and my wal mart got all the new special attacks, but I already have ventus alpha hydranoid.

    Was the Elfin G-Power changing?

    Yeah, it has 540, 610 and 660


    Finally scored my ventus marucho combat pack from Target, and I got my first elfin, YAY!!!!!! They also had he lync combat packs, but I dont like pyrus. Oh, and my wal mart got all the new special attacks, but I already have ventus alpha hydranoid.

    ventus alpha hydranoidoh boy...it begins agian ;D

    Its not that I am upsessed with Alphas, its that I aM upsessed with VENTUS!

    #272952
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YO

    #272951
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    8/Forgot todays date(LOL, its the day I posted it, 20)/09- Finally got my ventus elfin, and an extra ventus tripod, Yay, updating.

    #272949
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Finally scored my ventus marucho combat pack from Target, and I got my first elfin, YAY!!!!!! They also had he lync combat packs, but I dont like pyrus. Oh, and my wal mart got all the new special attacks, but I already have ventus alpha hydranoid.

Viewing 15 posts - 28,036 through 28,050 (of 45,228 total)