Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,931 through 27,945 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273277
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wow kinda mess but ehh ok

    #273274
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    u cant brawl with dekas. Can u? 😮

    #273272
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SM IS GOING TO MAKE A DEKA RULE BOOK. I SWEAR.Think about it, Deka Cards, Traps, Bakugan, etc...

    #273271
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sweet really can u post pics?

    #273262
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It might be on his head, oh well, stupid spinmaster

    #273259
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XDBut yeah, I was not trying to be mean. I was just pointing that out.

    #273249
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BNot antenna. Have you ever played with a snail? XD Snail eyes go outside of their head. If you get to close, they go back in.

    #273248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope, you win :)

    #273246
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open, needles eye, lowest g wins, me-450+0=450you-530+100=630Anything?

    #273244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wait theres no darkus wired?!

    #273243
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus percival 530 rolls on your gc

    #273241
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, gate set, ventus diablo 450g stand on my gate.

    #273239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey you are right. It look's like his antenna though.... And I don't think is is a snail...

    Yeah, but I like to think it is

    #273238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good job bro, gc set roll hades 560

    #273236
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus tripod epsilon activate, change to aquos, now I get a 200 boost instead of 120. No matter what I win this one, cause you have no abilities.

Viewing 15 posts - 27,931 through 27,945 (of 45,228 total)