Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 27,676 through 27,690 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #273971
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok well thats messed up are all the cards different if so u cant brawl because there not like ours

    #273970
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no he didnt hes alright but anyways, darktunnelpyrus-120aquos-180subterra-160haos-80darkus-220ventus-140description-players cannot play green or blue ability cardsme-880you-880

    #273975
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    See, this is why I dont want to brawl with Tarun, his startegys make no sense, cause theyre from india, and we have different cards and bakugan

    #273974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what how did my gc get turned into a character

    No I played a character card

    #273973
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I say we ask him. And by we I mean DD27.

    ok sure.

    #273972
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    what how did my gc get turned into a character

    #273969
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I say we ask him. And by we I mean DD27.

    #273968
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hows Hades? Did he get damaged? anywho, pyrus pyro 710 yours

    #273967
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open tidal breezepercipal 880gsskyress 650gs care to conter

    Yes I do Ability Blowaway throws my dual hydra onto this card Now activate character cardso it is 1300+490 vs 8801790vs880care to re counter?

    #273966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think we should ask Ernie.(lol or make a petition).

    #273964
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc open tidal breezepercipal 880gsskyress 650gs care to conter

    #273963
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    darkus excedra 660g on my gatecard

    #273962
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you guys battle on smartguys gate

    oh yeah (never played 1vs1vs1 before lol)ok so smart guy activate gc

    #273961
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Quit spamming useful threads people.

    #273960
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you guys battle on smartguys gate

Viewing 15 posts - 27,676 through 27,690 (of 45,228 total)