Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,296 through 17,310 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #308768
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus percival 720 on your gate

    #308767
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    click on trade center. then click on Find if a Pokemon you like is up for trade and offer a Pokemon for it. then in the box that says example type in vakuso

    trading my exploud for your, charizard vakusocuredream: your hitmontop, for my giratina 😀

    well alright. ^^ sure thing

    MY COLLECTION IS ALMOST OVER >:D LAST STOP BLAZIKEN

    #308765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    trap activate carlsnaut! switch to subterra!gc open! darkness chamber! ac activate! vendettame:430+120+200750you:610+0=610

    #308764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Getting that darkus elico that has been taunting me.(With my mom's approval)....Got a darkus hylashGot a bakucore starter.Ventus DynamoX2 Neo drago vortex pyrus 760gsAqous mystery spin helios 680gsVentus Thyoon Drago 670gsDarkus legionoidPyrus infinity Drago 680gsAqous dual elfin (SA version) 760gs...Donated to teh site.(I wuv the black balls)And Baku's custom ingram...THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I EVER DO THIS.Got overboard.

    How/Why did you get 2 ND Vortexes?

    Accident...Also WWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE got a b2 ventus preyas (400gs) for $1.55....Bidding is thrilling...

    Cool, I forced myself not to get it cause I hate the new arms, I will only get preyas' in B1

    #308763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K then, I activate quick end, me-700+70+480=1250you-720+70=790Anything?

    #308761
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hmm, ventus elfin 610 stand on your gate.

    #308759
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bakugan brawl! ventus beestriker 430 g's stand

    #308757
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    xavier yaarp13malepyrusmega brontesscorpionscott and emily york4male,femaledarkus, haospercival, nemusfalconfly, piercianlucas axel12maleaquoswantudynamo

    #308756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As expected, gate open, wind portal, Ventus pythantus activate, change to subterra, Using any ventus bakugan?

    #308753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, sorry, doing dishes, your roll, on your gate

    #308751
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, doing dishes, anyways, Ventus Scrapper 700 on mine

    #308746
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'll throw in Pyru 350g Limulus. Gate card open Triangle Gate. Ability activate: Colorvoid; Play during a battle if your oponent has more gate cards in his used pile than you. Change your oponent's bakugan to an attribute of your choice, and I choose to change them into Ventus.Me=720+350=1070+100+50=1220/LoseYou=710+670=1380+50+50=1480/WinNice match.

    #308743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hows is dat awesome, except for the darkus hylash!!!!!

    the weirder the dream, the faster it comes(my motto) and hylash is awesome, so the dream is awesome cuz of hylash

    #308742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like your team v, trade?

    #308740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you win, i was gonna use my subterra tripod epsilon, but i remembered it can only be done at the start

Viewing 15 posts - 17,296 through 17,310 (of 45,228 total)