Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 17,251 through 17,265 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #308898
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i JUST seen this topic! XDI am allergic to:Grass ( I luv the outdoors so this really sux)Cats ( I love cats too)Cotton Wood Trees ( I have NO idea wat these trees r! XD)

    #308900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes i know but Sega in the future will seperate from nintendo and start their own company and will over rule others forcing them to quite. then Nintendo will still be going against it.

    #308896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I GOT ONE, IT WAS AWESOME.

    yea WAS

    #308895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    obito where are uu from?

    #308894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ive got hayfever :(

    #308873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So what was in the commercial?I don't like watching TV, so I dunno yet.

    #308870
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, this kinda looks fake to meh............The coloring is off and it has a BLACK colored attribute. ONLY the "flip" bakugan have it.AND it has a darkus symbol.AND (cont XD) it has a PURPLE colored part of its extra wing thingGet what Imma saying?That's JUST from my observations though..........

    It's like the Stugs, pretty much.

    #308859
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've been neglecting this…CHAPTER 3 AT LONG LAST!Siege watched from the window in his room as the Brontes caused havoc by blasting buildings and using their second attribute against unprepared Haos Bakugan. He knew he had to do something. Suddenly, as he was about to grab his staff and head out the door to stop the Brontes, he noticed something glowing. Upon closer inspection, he discovered that this glowing object… …Was an ability card. The card read “Siege Switch” on the title,

    #308845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Chapter 7“Where’s Moskeeto? MOSKEETOOOOOOO!” Suika called.“Could you have left him? I mean, he’s always out, he may have fallen or he may be with Arata.” Lucian said.*I think Lucian is right.* said the Hydranoid. *Why not check?*“I can’t time travel when I feel like it, I have a limit. If I do it too much, I could die. We don’t want that do we?”*Hm… You’re right. Let’s wait for tomorrow?* Hydranoid said.“Okay, but until then, I can’t.”--Back in Arata’s time, on the planet vestal—“Madam Visa,” said the King of Vestal, “I’m sure you know about Spectra’s failure in capturing Vestroia. It’s the earthlings who have stopped us from being able to do so. The traitors have been captured and locked up. I officially appoint you as leader of the Vexos. Do not fail like Spectra and Gus have.”“I will not, King.”“Now, here I have your new bakugan. Take this here and revive Naga.” Said the King, handing a box to Visa. “Thank you, King. I shall be going now.”“So, what did the King give to me?” Visa asked herself. As soon as she got off the kings castle grounds, she opened the box. A small ball and some cards were in it, as well as a note.The note read…Dear Visa,Take this bakugan, he has something that will make your task easy. Use the powers of the cores to revive Naga’s spirit, then capture the spirit. Bring it to our labs and have the mechanics build a mechanical body for Naga’s spirit, and then we shall take over earth.“Hm, what bakugan did I get?” she said, looking into the box. She saw a red ball, picked it up and it opened. *Why, hello there. Master the King has said that you are my new owner. What may your name be, Madam?*“Call me Visa. You?”*I am Verias, pleasure to meet you.*“Ah. I never would have guessed.” Visa said. She looked into the box and saw one last thing, an

    #308834
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bump due to having a weird dream.Okay, all I remember was a cat... White, grey stripes on its side, a silver-ish daimond sgape on its back, like my cat. But... The skin around it's neck was cutin a circle around it. Like you could pull the skin on its head off. I can guess how I had it, though... My cat got attacked by a racoon and had a hole in her side, not to mention that cat looked just like mine but white.

    #308826
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Spirited Away was one of my favorite movies like ever.Kiki's High Flying Adventure, however... NOSTALGIA TSUNAMI

    #308823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Any touhou song.ALL OF THEM ARE MORE EPIC THAN EACH OTHER.PARADOX

    #308822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh3gGQfyVyw[/youtube]VERY CATCHY, YOU KNOW YOU CAN"T FRICKEN DENY OR RESIST THIS SONG, EVER >:D

    #308821
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    here is minehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUFDOlO6B2w

    I like this song, but its really redundant

    #308819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Could be one of the two depending as wether I come back as a heel or a face. (Hint towards huge bakugan leauge I'm starting)[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGpbd6BUO0I[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gLMhkDfo4Q[/youtube]

Viewing 15 posts - 17,251 through 17,265 (of 45,228 total)