Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16,501 through 16,515 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #311716
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I like the moovees.

    transformers ROLF

    #311704
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ugh... stupids.... THAT'S VENTUS VIPER HELIOS.

    I diagree! To me that is VENTUS ORBIT HELIOS!!! I have seen one closed from my friend! Its ORBIT HELIOS!

    #311674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    FINE THEN?!!

    #311671
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    WELL IM SORRY, IVE JSUT GOT BACK FRM WORK! PRUNE FINGERS< ONLY SIGNED UP TO THIS TOURNY?! LIKE FRIDAY MAYBE?! TAKE ME OFF THE LIST<?! PEOPLE GET SOOOOOO OVER CONFIDENT?! JUST WAIT FOR PEOPLE?! IVE BEEN STUDYING?! IVE BEEN WORKING TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING?" AND DOING CHOIRS? THINK ITS EASY?! NO!? SO BE PATIENT?!SO TAKE ME OFF THAT LIST?" PEOPLE WILL BE HAPPY!?! START THEN?!

    #311670
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I like the moovees.

    transformers ROLF

    #311668
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Me, SN and Esk are going to be doing a podcast/talk show sort of thing , starting this weekend. Episodes will be uploaded by me onto YT, and maybe onto a place where you can download MP3s.I'll post the episodes as they arrive.

    I was beginning to wonder how long it'd take someone to start something like this (sinc emost of us live nowhere near eachother) I was planning to but, no mic. Should be fun, I'm wanting to hear Lux's voice = 3

    I'll tell you right now, his voice is REALLY deep for his age.

    #311662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im going to bed ina mo lmaoo :L and it takes me for ages sorry guys :(

    #311658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aww will send it in 2moz, ii finkk

    #311654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    when is it starting??

    #311653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GOD SAKE!!#ii hate them!

    #311645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omfg they sang rubbish, and they're through!! OMFG stupid public”

    #311639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii still havent sent mine in yet oops, will do it maybe tues or weds? sorry guys, need ot see if we have got any new bakugan !?!!?

    #311618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thnkyou, im sorta tied up with school at the minute doing essays and work and studying, will make on soon though x

    #311598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ya like the squirrl. also i like peaches mannys baby. THAT WAS SO FUNNY WHEN CRASH THE POSEM WENT FLYING IN ICE AGE 2!

    #311572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got my darkus masq evo pack from baku813 today!Also found a mcdonalds ability card on the ground while at the mall today.

Viewing 15 posts - 16,501 through 16,515 (of 45,228 total)