Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,661 through 15,675 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314200
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Fine. But just this once.You wanna play rulebook or Last Man Standing?

    #314197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Well I sorta said I'm taking a break from brawling online and making my return november 5th.

    Come on V, you can make an exception for your buddy here ;D

    Just wait ok.

    #314196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, now, Ventus Elfin 540 on my gate, gate open, Needles eye, Anything?

    #314195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok bakugan brawl ventus storm skyress on yours 600gs

    bakugan brawl storm skress stand 600gs my card abilty color storm 600+50=650gsgate card open you600+150=750gs me650+150=

    #314194
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Not what I expected but worst. Bmf think before you do anything.Also I just realized technically you only have 2 ventus bakugan since you used a trap and chaged this ones's attribute and I don't really think your trap counts for it.

    No, I thought about it, it refers to the actual printed main attribute, for example, darkus elico is a darkus bakugan, so you could play masquerades throw before you roll him, since hes a darkus bakugan, but when he lands, you use one of his temporary attributes, and also, traps are bakugan, no need to stereotype!!!

    Ehh.....Thats Freaked Up. You'll pay NP.And shut up V you know nothing about my ways.You-1Me-0BB Brawl 700 g Elfin,my card.

    Fine. I was just trying to help but apparently you don't need it. Don't hold back on him NP.

    #314191
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Attribute?

    Subterra

    #314190
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Attribute?

    #314189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Not what I expected but worst. Bmf think before you do anything.Also I just realized technically you only have 2 ventus bakugan since you used a trap and chaged this ones's attribute and I don't really think your trap counts for it.

    No, I thought about it, it refers to the actual printed main attribute, for example, darkus elico is a darkus bakugan, so you could play masquerades throw before you roll him, since hes a darkus bakugan, but when he lands, you use one of his temporary attributes, and also, traps are bakugan, no need to stereotype!!!

    Ehh.....Thats Freaked Up. You'll pay NP.And shut up V you know nothing about my ways.You-1Me-0BB Brawl 700 g Elfin,my card.

    #314185
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A trap is in more of it's own section. It's a Bakugan Trap but it's not a bakugan. And I don't really think they mean only printed g-power.

    You mean printed attribute, and that is the reason, why wopuld darkus elico be detailed Darkus, have the attribute darkus, but when you use it in a battle, its not Darkus? Traps are bakugan, no matter how you look at it, no need to organize your point of view in the entire game, its called a BAKUGAN trap, and when I used it, Vulcan didnt magically change to subterra, and was all brown, he stayed Ventus, but was TEMPORARILY subterra, its an easy subject, no need to complicate it or further analyze!

    #314184
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I sorta said I'm taking a break from brawling online and making my return november 5th.

    #314187
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A trap is in more of it's own section. It's a Bakugan Trap but it's not a bakugan. And I don't really think they mean only printed g-power.

    #314186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok bakugan brawl ventus translusent ingram on mine 650gs gate card open tidal breeze ingram 650+160=810gsskyress 510+160=670gsConter or i win this one

    you win

    #314045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OOH, this should be good, I call brawling V next!

    #314181
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not what I expected but worst. Bmf think before you do anything.Also I just realized technically you only have 2 ventus bakugan since you used a trap and chaged this ones's attribute and I don't really think your trap counts for it.

    No, I thought about it, it refers to the actual printed main attribute, for example, darkus elico is a darkus bakugan, so you could play masquerades throw before you roll him, since hes a darkus bakugan, but when he lands, you use one of his temporary attributes, and also, traps are bakugan, no need to stereotype!!!

    #314178
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i made a minimus helios. i only have klawger,scraper, helios and fencer so thanks for the awsome idea dumont!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 15,661 through 15,675 (of 45,228 total)