Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,631 through 15,645 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314252
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait.. NO ONLNE MULTIPLAYER!?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!Not even on the Ps3?

    #314251
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thankyou, gate open, wind portal, ability activate, ventus, the gates needles eye, and now theres no way for you to get out of this, good game though!!!

    AHHHHHHHH! I LOST * Grabs stuff and walks off,angry* Good game,i guess....

    #314250
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow. Just wow…

    #314248
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah… The game wasn't very good. To short. Not to mention you can buy another Omega Leo after you beat the game…And I only used the blue cards like... Twice? SM should make the NV one as the fans want it. I can dream, all right...

    #314245
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    pick me next ;D i'm awesome ;D and i choose eclipse/emily to do it(since they know more about me than any of you others combined :D)

    #314242
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thankyou, gate open, wind portal, ability activate, ventus, the gates needles eye, and now theres no way for you to get out of this, good game though!!!

    #314240
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you get mega nemus and whoever else you had back, and roll one of them, dur!

    Then i roll Mega Nemus with you.

    #314239
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, you get mega nemus and whoever else you had back, and roll one of them, dur!

    #314238
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You used 2 blue cards so special crush wont count and shadow vorte you go back to 650gs plus 100 is 750gs so im still wining

    ok then you win that onedo you still think that i am wolf?

    #314237
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Then its your roll now,and it must be my card cause you already have 1 on your card. So who's it gonna be?

    Its your roll, dont try to trick me, I just rolled percival!!!

    I already rolled all my Bakugan,so i must move. I move to your gate since its the only other 1,and now we brawl. You win anyways cause its a 420 diferenceLike i said,you win..................Good game,see ya around.

    #314235
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then its your roll now,and it must be my card cause you already have 1 on your card. So who's it gonna be?

    Its your roll, dont try to trick me, I just rolled percival!!!

    #314233
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then its your roll now,and it must be my card cause you already have 1 on your card. So who's it gonna be?

    #314232
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fire shut down 800+100=900 + special crush 900+200=1100

    #314226
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. I'll start it off. Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card.

    ^Major cheap and obviously fake Import!!!

    #314225
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. I'll start it off. Bakugan brawl 770g Darkus Alpha Percival stand on my card.

Viewing 15 posts - 15,631 through 15,645 (of 45,228 total)