Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,466 through 15,480 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #314841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I won agianst WorldBeyblading.org herehttp://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=7571.0

    #314838
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    OMG, Im versing Kiohl, im really surprised, I didnt think I would have to verse him intill the finals. (For those of you who hav noticed I thought I'd go far, But now Im doomed, But im still smiling ;D.)

    Well you never know, I beat Kiohl in the official Bakuganbuzz tourney although it was mostly due to a slip up on his part. So just hope for a slip up, though I doubt he'd let it happen again.

    Lol, then I dont know what to do.Though once again both me and my opponent are on at different time. (I hate school!), So Im guessing its whoever is the closest to winning again.

    Just get on after school, I'm sure both of you could easily get on around 6PM, or if worse come to worse (meaning you live on Pacific and he the East coast) then 9PM for him. I'll sometimes be on at that time and I notice he's on so it shouldn't be too hard to make things work. Try brawling one of the UKers, unless they are active fromt eh start, it will be hard tog et the time to battle them.Waiting for Round 3 now, when does it start?

    I live in Australia, and Im guessing he lives in America somewhere, and im no good at time-zones.

    #314837
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im just asking can i see a pic of the last bakugan that came out!!!!!!! how am i a noob

    #314836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    everyone's a critic bb is the worst site for bakugan its gonna be trash in 3 months everyone curses on this site only lord darkus bright light and konata can run a bakugan site

    #314833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i will.

    #314825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea lost tapes is a good show its scary lol

    #314822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    dover demon 8)it never gave me words >:(

    #314820
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wow, that came close. We give.

    #314819
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I HATE Falconfly.It looks like crap.And so does hexados.I like theta and hexstar.

    You like Hexstar? I mean don't get me wrong, he's cool and all but he's a complete knock-off of Baliton (Even mroe than we originally thought) They could have changed him a little bit, like make it apprent those treaders that he has on the Cleansing Fire card (provided its him)Theta looks pretty cool, the only Pyramid Bakugan I like.Leginoid, I've hated him ever since I found out he wasn't a wormy snake thing... The 4 attribtues thing is pretty cool though, he could prove useful in a brawl.Falconfly, not impressed because I was already for how long, while anticipating his release. SO in other words, he's cool but at this point I'm bored with him. Waiting to see the failure that is Zeon Hylash...@Justin - IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE FREAKIN SHOW! OF COURSE IT'D BE THE SAME AS YOUR DREAM! My god, really now?

    I didn't know what he looked like! XD I just heard of him at the time!! Oh and thats HEXADOS not Leginoid! XD

    #314815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I took that I was a were wolf

    #314812
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    this game dousnt suck its awsome i give it 5 stars

    And you're a noob who can't spell nor use proper (or any, for that matter) grammar. Of course naive kids will think its good, otherwise they would have done a better job on this sad game.

    Its not that bad! I can play it when I am bored! Thats it! Pokemon is better than this BY FAR!!!

    #314810
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HA! That looks EXACTLY as it did in my dream! It was so cool!!! I wish I had it but unfortunately thats IMPOSSIBLE! :-

    #314806
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play Haos Pythantus and change Mega Nemus to Pyrus. He now gets +100 from Holding Power instead of +10.I then play Power Triangle. My Pyrus, Haos, or Aquos bakugan gets +50G for each bakugan in both of our unused piles.Since we both have 2 bakugan in our unused piles, Mega Nemus gets +200G.Mega Nemus: 720 + 100 + 200 = 1020

    #314803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well it was a 1 foot tall creature that looked like a small alien but some people said it was a small specie of primape so they took a sample of the dead body and tested it and there was no primape dna in it. it was caught in a rat trap.

    Coolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unebB6p1tH8http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifYlkeqr_4&feature=relatedThis is a awesome show called Destination Truth on this one they found an alien body.

    #314800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    this game dousnt suck its awsome i give it 5 stars

Viewing 15 posts - 15,466 through 15,480 (of 45,228 total)