Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 15,031 through 15,045 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #316196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #316205
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc set

    #316203
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you can start

    #316445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Isaw that when it 1st aired I liked it.I think dragons are real./

    #316450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GUYS, WHY EVEN START A FIGHT ABOUT RELIGION WHEN ITSA) IN A CRYPTIDS TOPICB) AGAINST THE RULES!!!!You guys should know better!

    I agree with Emily lets just forget about it and move on

    #316447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Draw Ursa Claw for meh?Do eet or else.

    #316470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eskura: Take the god cards from YGO as an example. They are pretty powerful, but you can't just play them. You need three tributes. I personally think they should make some rules for playing Maxus. Crap Yoshi, no need to go donkey poo on me. I was just using online brawling as an example, and by summon I mean play, but I think you know that.

    Even though the gods say ON THE CARDS THEMSELVES they cannot be used in a duel.

    #316469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    artificial cause clay made him, right?

    Yesh. Robotallian and Laserman were made in nature, as was Brontes.

    #316467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    First natural mech were Robotallian and Laserman, first artificial mech was Altair.

    #316466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Spinmaster says Altair but we all Know about Robotallian and Laserman.

    #316459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    there is four more traps to see dart drago(i cant wait to see what sm does with him),zeon hylash, flash falconfly, and fire scorpion cant wait to see these!

    Noob, there is no such thing as Dart Drago. It's Dart Dragonoid, later renamed Dartaak. But there never was Dart Drago.

    dont be so touchy drago is short for dragonoid COUGH*DUH*COUGH

    No, Drago is short for DAN'S Dragonoid.

    #316443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    there is four more traps to see dart drago(i cant wait to see what sm does with him),zeon hylash, flash falconfly, and fire scorpion cant wait to see these!

    Noob, there is no such thing as Dart Drago. It's Dart Dragonoid, later renamed Dartaak. But there never was Dart Drago.

    He don't want to type so long so he makes Dragonoid short only. but I don't like the new name dartaak.

    So? It's still called Dragonoid. The only RL Dragonoid called Drago is Turbine Drago. All others MUST be called Dragonoid, unless it's Dan's (and Dan is not real, so that possibility is out of the question)...

    #316439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    7.39pm

    #316436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate blow awayviper helios moves to gc that nemus is ongc open mindghost u lose both bakugan

    #316434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Four in the morning and I'm wide awake.Am I broken? D=

Viewing 15 posts - 15,031 through 15,045 (of 45,228 total)