Im half mexican, yet took no offense towards that, so calm down, gracias 😉
YAY, brawl, Ventus Vuclan 650g's, gate open, Needles eye, Anything?
One thing! How come no one got banned from what happened last night?
Esk did, he got banned for a week, i was talking to him a few hours ago
YAYZ! I didn't get banned! Well he did start it! anyways srry to hear about ur ban naruto! :-
Quick End, me +400Anything?
Ehh,im not gonna waste anymore. You got that 1Me-oYou-1BB Go! 700 g Subterra Elfin NAO,your gate..........
Ventus pythantus, Im now subterra.
Screw that! Home Advantage,NAO! Me-920You- 820 ;D 😮
Brawl, Ventus neon Thunder Wilda 710g's on your gate
Ok um,lets try this.GC Open! Cavern Portal!Me-810You-770
Rematch time,Im ready!GC SET! Lets go 700 g Subterra Wilda,my card!
bakugan brawl! darkus preyas 670g stand!
NOOO!!!! I wanted to brawl, k, I brawl winner!
Still in effect, I really wantsta brawl!!!
Nope. If you give up just say it.