This topic contains 394 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Obito 16 years, 10 months ago.
imagine you had the power to ban people! ban the person above you, or any one and say whyhave fun!BANHAMMER TIEM
I ban you because you told me to.
i ban you cause you banned me.
I banned you for banning me, and because I am king.
Eye ban you all for eye am teh strongest.
I ban esk for being of the shadows.
But eye banned everyone because eye'm teh strongest D=
I'd ban v for over pwning.
Eye ban you because FYI i am teh spai
I ban Esk and DD for leaving this site and coming back 😛
i ban K so i then become the best subterra brawler
I ban Primo for doing something evil like that.
Loli ban Dd for getting banned
Eye re-ban everyone for eye'm teh strongest.
I ban Esk for repeating himself.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Comments are closed.