Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Posted by: maryann in Bakugan Tv Show, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge , on March 22nd, 2011

We had a little technical problem yesterday so we weren't able to upload the latest episode. But hey, better late than never! Anyway, you all may have already watched the episode at Youtube, so you all may already know the story of the latest episode of Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge. This means I'm not going to dab onto the summary anymore.

My comments, though... Dan is still getting into my nerves trying to be all macho with his problemo with Drago and going solo. If you ask me, I think it was a good thing he lost, just to give some lesson in humility. He just took it too badly, resulting in another disappearing act in the end. And ho, what do we know.. Sellon wasn't the only one working for Mag Mel! I was just starting to like Anubius!

Here's the latest episode:
    Bakugan Mechtanium Surge Episode 6: Agony Of Defeat

Next week, we will be introduced to the BakuNanos with Bakugan Mechtanium Surge Episode 7: BakuNano Explosion! This should be good. And yeah, what does Sellon want this time?!

You can watch the previous episodes and seasons, as well as look out for the new episodes in the future, at Bakugan Tv Show.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 22nd, 2011 at 6:45 am and is filed under Bakugan Tv Show, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

65 Responses to “New Bakugan Episode – Mechtanium Surge Episode 6: Agony Of Defeat”
    1.   Doomvizion27 says: March 22nd, 2011 at 2:38 pm

the episode they needed

2.   Dharak1 says: March 22nd, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I neeeeeed to see ep 7

3.   Doomvizion27 says: March 22nd, 2011 at 7:27 pm

i neeeeeeeeded to see this episode

4.   dharak1 says: March 22nd, 2011 at 8:36 pm

dude spectra might be in ep 7 cos it looks like dan is on nv

5. In the preview for the next episode look at that glare in Sellon’s eyes. I so don’t like the look escailly if it’s at Shun

6.   Doomvizion27 says: March 23rd, 2011 at 6:36 pm

i found a darkus titanium drago, pyrus infinity helios, haos krakenoid, and solid ventus/subterra mercury drago. all with codes

7.   dharak1 says: March 23rd, 2011 at 10:59 pm

nice why is no 1 commenting

8.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 24th, 2011 at 7:31 am

does this work?

9.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 24th, 2011 at 7:33 am

My other E-mail broke so I have to use this one now.

10.   Hobo Man says: March 24th, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I got a Mercury Dragonoid Haos/Darkus

11.   dharak1 says: March 24th, 2011 at 5:47 pm

GO AWAY HOMO MAN

12. i can’t wait to see the next episode baku nanos ^_^

13.   Hobo Man says: March 25th, 2011 at 6:51 am

Not you max

14. oh great thats just great hobo man is back :(……lol and i got a very small laptop a couple of days ago!!!!!!!!! and if your going to swear hobo man at least say real words…..rofl, and what the heck does faget mean? did you miss spell magnet or maget? lol

15. and me to i cant wait for NANO’S!!!!!!!

16. dan, you really don’t know? it’s an insult. faggot is a swear word. and yes, nanos are coming! I think i saw sonicanon

17.   Hobo Man says: March 25th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Faget is a mean name for a GAY person

18.   Doomvizion27 says: March 25th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

faggot is not a swear. there r only 6, some say there are more, but really only 6. as u kno only one starts with f and it is not faggot. and i agree hobo’s name is now homo man

19. Why do u have to be all technical about it

20. how the heck did is get turned into nor? lol

21.   Doomvizion27 says: March 25th, 2011 at 5:21 pm

ur standing up for homo man after he insulted u?

22.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 25th, 2011 at 6:17 pm

:]

23. ya really dharak your standing up for hobo man after he insulted you? and you spelled words wrong and what wrong and know wrong

24.   Doomvizion27 says: March 25th, 2011 at 6:45 pm

dan that was u…

25.   dharak1 says: March 25th, 2011 at 7:28 pm

im not standing up 4 him after i attempted to tramatise him im just saying wow reallllllyyyy dan and i did it dan cos its qiker

26. haha!!! i just finished watching the episode and one that was actually one of the best episodes of the season and finally razenoid talked!!!!

27.   dharak1 says: March 25th, 2011 at 8:24 pm

he has an un usualy high voice hey

28.   mooboo says: March 25th, 2011 at 9:28 pm

but it was just an illusion of Dan and Drago’s dreams. the real Razenoid’s voice could be quite different

29. ya but mag nels voice was the same and man what was with (evil) dans voice? it sounded like a little of mag nals voice was in there!!!!!!

30. i mean mag nels not mag nals lol

31.   Dharak1 says: March 25th, 2011 at 10:41 pm

It’s mag Mel Dan not mag nel

32. oh i thought it was mag nel

33. Hobo Man do I have to say it again LEAVE US REAL BAKUGAN BRAWLERS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >(

34. Oh and dan. Dan and Drago we just paniking because the Anubius talked like Mag Mel because remember he was talking about the powerwhich caused them to act evil and power-crazied like

35. Poor Dan & Drago

36.   Dharak1 says: March 26th, 2011 at 1:24 am

Vanessa not to be mean but were not crazy about bakugan
      Like hell ya bakugan brawlers YESSS!!!!! But we like it

37.   Dharak1 says: March 26th, 2011 at 1:26 am

And Dan I knew b cos I read wika I kno how it sounds like mag nel when drago says it it’s funnymag Mel originates from mag mell the Irish heaven

38. i’m just saying. Is he really a fan of bakugan anyway and i mean Hobo man p.s. it such a lame name

39. i’m just saying. I mean Hobo man is he a really a fan of bakugan, and y did he pick such a lame name?!

40. sorry about say sort of the same thing

41.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 26th, 2011 at 2:15 pm

and why cant dharak stop arguing with people?

42.   Doomvizion27 says: March 26th, 2011 at 2:49 pm

i just downloaded firefox 4. it is pretty cool

43.   danisthenman says: March 26th, 2011 at 4:08 pm

hey everyone

44.   Dharak1 says: March 26th, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I hav a widows 7 and Internet explorer 8 now that’s freakin awesome

45.   Doomvizion27 says: March 26th, 2011 at 5:28 pm

internet explorer sucks

46.   Dharak1 says: March 26th, 2011 at 7:40 pm

No way it rocks I had fire fox and it wasn’t compatible with any of my laptops and on my desktop it always crashed

47.   Doomvizion27 says: March 26th, 2011 at 8:28 pm

mine NEVER crashes and how was it not compatible?

48.   Dharak1 says: March 26th, 2011 at 9:04 pm

It wa the way the circuitry was designed I think it kept saying browser type not supported on system

49. ya only use internet explorer

50. i mean ya i only use internet explorer

51.   Doomvizion27 says: March 27th, 2011 at 7:15 am

internet explorer still sucks to me, but is my opinion

52.   Mercury says: March 27th, 2011 at 9:55 am

Ok so i changed my name and I am a fan of bakugan I have about sixty bakugan

53. I saw episode 7! and wow, New Vestroia has really changed. most of the bakugan there are modeled after dinosaurs now

54.   Dharak1 says: March 27th, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I am watching it in 1 and a 1/2 hrs from now

55.   Dharak1 says: March 27th, 2011 at 1:28 pm

In 2 mins now

56.   Dharak1 says: March 27th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I wached ep 7 I wanted to see Dan and drag on nv not all bakunano D:

57.   mooboo says: March 27th, 2011 at 2:39 pm

yeah, I’m really excited for episode 8. that bakugan that was with preyas looks cool. yes, preyas is back next ep

58.   dharak1 says: March 27th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

it almost looks like chemilia from the graphic novel

59. Me too! I can’t wait for BakuNano’s Yes!

60.   Mercury says: March 29th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

sorry about all the crap i said and the nxt episode looks awesome

61. Glad to see you’ve turn a new leaf Mercury 😉 Just like Spectra and Ren did

62.   Mercury says: March 30th, 2011 at 7:06 pm

thnx but that apologie was for darhak

63. oh

64.   Mercury says: April 1st, 2011 at 7:43 pm

it’s ok

65. O and @ Prince Hydron Mega Dryoid the BakuNanos are extremely dangerous check out the episode to see what i mean. Did you see the episode already?