Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Posted by: maryann in Bakugan Tv Show, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge , on February 28th, 2011

Well, this episode brings to light what I call "fan politics" in stardom, where the star Bakugan players try to either maintain or increase their popularity among the fans by adding more to their fanbase. Team Anubius and Team Sellon are certainly not against this practice. Dan, however... Drago's safety comes first, of course!

Given Drago's situation, I think Dan made the right choice in holding back in the battle against Anubius. He could have made a better choice by not agreeing to the battle in the first place, but Dan is Dan and he'll always say yes to a challenge. Another thing I find frustrating is why Dan just won't come clean with Shun and Marucho. They're friends and they're there to help. Dan shouldn't keep the problem to himself especially if it involves a Mechtogan who is so hard to defeat.

Watch the latest episode here:
    Bakugan Mechtanium Surge Episode 3: Disconnect

I hope Dan won't keep on turning the others away with his problem. Next episode, Shun will lead on getting to the bottom of the problem while Sellon takes her turn in challenging Dan.

You can watch the previous episodes and seasons at Bakugan Tv Show, as well as look out for the new episodes in the future.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 8:39 am and is filed under Bakugan Tv Show, Bakugan: Mechtanium Surge.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

45 Responses to “New Bakugan Episode – Mechtanium Surge Episode 3: Disconnect”
    1. no we dont have to go over it again i just laughed at sex ed

2. oh, and yes!!!!!!! its a miracle!!!!!!!! i got 10 more dollars toysrus here i come to get a pack of ms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.   calvim harris says: February 28th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

MS rule… i cant what to Thursday the 3rd when i get my allowance imma get bout 10 packs of bakutrianty…. shuns new bakugan is my fav and the new drago sot hats what i aiming to get

4.   Doomvizion27 says: February 28th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

what is wrong with saying sex?

5. now dont you dare Dharak1 say anything about this: you know i dont really know why im even said that lol cause it isnt really a bad word

6. The brawlers are on a losing streak

7.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 28th, 2011 at 6:04 pm

its one loss.

8.   Doomvizion27 says: February 28th, 2011 at 7:00 pm

lol

9. I just got:

BMA:

Puyrus raytheus die cast metal 270g

Haos hurrix 300g

Bakugan:

Haos flash ingram 910g

Darkus cyclone percival 900g

Aquous mutant elfin 650 800 850 950 1000 1150gs

My bakugan prove the theory that ms bakugan are extrodonairly strong

10.   Doomvizion27 says: February 28th, 2011 at 7:24 pm

i could of told u that, i got all those on sat

11. really? and ya those are strong doomvizion can you please tell me how powerful mechogan are? or well what yours are please and i have had it i vote to ignor Dharak1’s comments whos with me and so we just dont answer and maybe he will go away!!!! so please guys (not Dharak1) please ignor his comments with me please

12.   Doomvizion27 says: February 28th, 2011 at 9:07 pm

180g zenthon and venexus, 150 braxion ( might have swapped braxion and venexus), 200 deezall, and 240 zenthone titan, i also heard venexus titan is 220g

13. I hav all mech

Darkus venexus 180

Aqous braxion 150

Haos deezal 190

Ventus zenthon 170

Pyrus zenthon 180

Pyrus zenthon Titan 240

Aqous venexus Titan 230

14.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 28th, 2011 at 10:10 pm

the reason ms bakugan are so strong is cause most are g power cheanging, so the might be extraordinarily weak

15. No I hav 2 that don change and they are in the 900 s

16.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 28th, 2011 at 10:26 pm

the cap was raised 10g! WOOHOO!

17. Lol I’m bein seious I’ll buy a ton of baku solo tmro and see

18.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 28th, 2011 at 10:46 pm

The new site is up and my mutated full pyrus mercury has 960g according to the rules

19. Damn I’m on my I pad

20.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 28th, 2011 at 11:16 pm

So. I’m on my iPod

21.   Dharak1 says: March 1st, 2011 at 12:27 am

But flash player

22.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 1st, 2011 at 8:31 am

flash is what the adds run on

23.   dharak1 says: March 1st, 2011 at 11:21 am

i know but how does it hav no ads

24. ok thanks doomvizion and the new bakugan are quite high (the g powers) on some but come on the bakunano’s and mechogan are weak but if you just needed a nit of a energy boost the mechogan’s would help those bakunano’s i think are mainly just for show and i got 40 more dollars!!!!!!! and i think i will be going to toysrus today if i do here i come toysrus to buy some packs of ms!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait! and finally i can go back into bakugan i was not really liking it for a while but now i want that ms meaning i must be going back into bakugan!!! and what ms stuff (bakugan, bakunano’s, mechogan) should i try to get? i am at least trying for zenthon, hammeror, all the new bma’s and iron drago and maybe razenoid.

25. and hydranoid what cap has been raised by 10g?

26.   dharak1 says: March 1st, 2011 at 11:55 am

dude i suggest haos hurrix its 300 g!

27. i just noticed if you need a bit not nit of energy boost :) lol

28.   Doomvizion27 says: March 1st, 2011 at 2:37 pm

the nano still suck, and if there is no mechtogan they r removed from the game, just stick with battle gear

29. i think i will just use bakunano to make my bakugan and mechtogan look cool and i want to get a bunch of bakunano’s and get a mechtogan (i hope zenthon) and put them on to make him look awesome

30.   Doomvizion27 says: March 1st, 2011 at 3:33 pm

get the titan not regular

31.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 1st, 2011 at 4:18 pm

I add nanos cause you can still use 2 support bakugan.

32.   p.r.dude says: March 1st, 2011 at 4:56 pm

omg i hate the fact of dan cowering like that -.- seriously he has “the strongest bakugan so far” and that made him look like a wuz

33.   Dharak1 says: March 1st, 2011 at 5:23 pm

PR dude ur back!!!!!!!!

34. p.r dude thats because if drago uses and thing to powerful he wil lose it and destroy more stuff and may be even hurt some people, and wus not wuz

35. and ok Doomvizion27 and hydranoid

36.   Ω Hydranoid says: March 1st, 2011 at 9:56 pm

and drago would releases another mechtogon

37. Umm how is drag no able to destroy zenthon even if he created him
      Or even control him!

38. Right Now i can’t wait to see Shun battle for the first time in this season :)

39.   jj12master says: March 4th, 2011 at 4:36 pm

drago is cool

40. EVERYONE SHOULD COME DOWN AND-
      quitsies no starsies + erasies i win.

41. hey Venessa