Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Posted by: maryann in Bakugan Gundalian Invaders, Bakugan Tv Show , on December 21st, 2010

Last Saturday, the latest episode was aired and we saw Jake finally get out of Kazarina's hypnosis. It was already quite obvious from last week's preview, but there's nothing wrong with being certain.

The mushy moment of this episode belongs to Aranaut and Fabia, when Aranaut confessed that he remembers everything about his capture in the past and about Jin. The most villainous title still belongs to Kazarina; she knows no bounds when it comes to evil deeds. In the latter part of the episode, Barodius and Dharak have already broken the third shield, and Neathia is now in very big trouble with the brawlers being surrounded by what's left of the Twelve Orders.

Watch the latest episode here:
    Bakugan Gundalian Invaders Episode 35: Dream Escape

I still find it funny the way Strikeflier makes his pose while combing or grabbing his hair.

You can watch the previous episodes and seasons at Bakugan Tv Show, as well as look out for the new episodes in the future.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 at 8:13 am and is filed under Bakugan Gundalian Invaders, Bakugan Tv Show.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

91 Responses to “New Bakugan Episode – Gundalian Invaders Episode 35: Dream Escape”
    1. who ever ownes bakubuzz (thats what i call it) get it on quicker!!!! i already watched it on youtube!!!!!

2. hmm

3. me to

4.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 21st, 2010 at 3:25 pm

cross drago and helios mkII are not maxus compatible in the toy form

5.   Doomvizion27 says: December 21st, 2010 at 3:37 pm

it is available on sunday

6. and dharak is going to need new gear cause he has no wings any more well he does but they don’t work with his gear so he needs new gear, (i can’t wait to see his new gear) the neathians are doomed

7.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 21st, 2010 at 4:46 pm

itll probably be lansor, helmgund, or terrix.

8.   Doomvizion27 says: December 21st, 2010 at 4:57 pm

it wont be lansor

9.   Doomvizion27 says: December 21st, 2010 at 4:57 pm

it might be hurrix

10. i got a girl on dimensions her name is racoo

11.   Doomvizion27 says: December 21st, 2010 at 6:40 pm

sigh

12. sigh? i got deca sports freedom for the Xbox (with the kinect) and hurrix is a bma not gear so he won’t have that inless he gets a bma to

13. hurrix is the 1 that splight used right

14. he comes out in season 4

15. drago the pyrus dragon had a very rare power and if u ever saw it u might be burned in the blast all of the other bakugan
      were very jelous of him they never let poor drago battle in any bakugan battles then 1 hot bakugan day dragonoid colossus
      did say drago u r so powerful u make bakugan stay the way it is then all the bakugan loved him as they shouted the the glee cast drago the pyrus dragon u go down his bakugan history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. take out the his where it says u go down his bakugan
      its supposed to say u go down IN bakugan history

17. yes it is the one splight used and what the heck are you talking about?

18.   Doomvizion27 says: December 22nd, 2010 at 7:29 pm

i typed the wrong name wen i said hurrix sorry

19. I FINALLY GOT DRAGONOID COLOSSUS

20. oh ok cool

21. I’ve had my drago colossus for at least three months, darkus collector EM…

22. i have both colossus’s

23.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 23rd, 2010 at 3:56 pm

I think that you can make maxus helios colossus with 4 dharak colossus and maxus helios.

24. i just spliced dharak colossus with maxus drago now he’s maxus dharak :) lol

25.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 23rd, 2010 at 7:08 pm

how??

26. so wat im still cool

27. nice

28. are they making mk2 helios in america

29. no just japan

30. you can use maxus drago’s arms legs and body’s pegs to connect to smashtor and riptors holes (that let them connect to Dharak colossus’s body) and the drago that come’s with maxus drago set you can connect to Dharak colossus’s body (as a arm for dharak colossus) sadly you can’t have them together if you do this and i saw some Blitz drago at walmart they where ventus so i didn’t buy them :(

31. hey i’m back and i already watched it came on waaaaaaaaaayyyy to late

32. hey Qwen how are ya

33.   Doomvizion27 says: December 24th, 2010 at 4:34 pm

i just bought my christmas bakugan

34. ca va bien et vous? Je suis apprentissage français maintenant. et quand allez-vous me laisser jouer kinectimals!!!! ils sont tellement mignons, is that right :)

35. ops dan and me use the same computer so i forgot to change to me :)

36. sorry dan

37.   Doomvizion27 says: December 24th, 2010 at 5:28 pm

and u used google translate right? and well my mom bought the bakugan not me

38.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 24th, 2010 at 5:51 pm

I just got a puppy

39. ha i am just learning but the ca va bien wasn’t bing that i know and i used bing translater not google and oh what kind of puppy is he cute i wan’t a puppy :(

40. and kitty :)

41. 1 have 1 dog (the dumbest thing ever born) and 6 cats

42. dumest thing why do you say that? and 6 CATS!!! any symees i like symees and soon we get cake (by we i mean dan and me) he is my brother

43. i wish i had a different picture

44. and who is on face book?

45.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 24th, 2010 at 6:41 pm

mine’s a beagle puppy

46. my dog thinks he is a cat. he cant even climb stares on his first try. he barely knos his name. u can change ur pic by changing ur email

47. ya but it will take a long time for it to come up

48. and i love beagles they are so cute and thats funny maybe he’s around to many cats lol :) :)

49. op op op never mind this comment

50. what’s the website part? under “E-mail (will not be published) (required)” ?

51. incase u hav ur own website he can check it out i believe

52. oh and it is just about christmas yay

53. hey would you stay of my computer! and ya it is just about christmas and doomvizion why did you change your name to Zat?

54. i have 2 websites one is a bakugan website and the other is just my website stauff i like and about me

55. lol i just relized my name say qwen lol it is supost to be gwen not qwen lol

56. i was starting to like Qwen i think i will keep Qwen

57.   Doomvizion27 says: December 24th, 2010 at 10:43 pm

ow i was on a different computer

58.   Doomvizion27 says: December 24th, 2010 at 10:44 pm

oh not ow*

59.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 25th, 2010 at 12:12 am

I will open my presents at midnight.

60. ok goodnight every one dan says bye to and we will both post every thing we got ok and if you guys and girls can put what you got i would like to know

61. we would like to know

62.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 25th, 2010 at 1:00 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63. And to you to.

64.   Doomvizion27 says: December 25th, 2010 at 7:30 am

i got 7 triads and 2 bakuboost for christmas, plus the newest ipod touch

65. i want a Blitz Drago… and a Phantom Dharak… i got like every other bakugan in this season besides those two and some other bakugan i never really wanted in my collection.

and we should make a chat room or something for all of us to go in and talk, so that we dont waste our time and this website’s space with our constant chatting.

66. merry christmas every we opened all the prizents under the tree at about 6:00 and they where no new prizents and after opening all the pizents we when’t to bed agian but now there are two prizents under the tree but my parents are not up yet so i have to wait to open them i wonder what is in them i hope bakugan

67. tho my sister is up she woke me :( i am so tiered want to go to bed lol but she won’t let me and if i go to sleep again she might open the prizents lol she never waits for christmas morning and when everyone is awake oh and i got a ipod touch, a gigantic calculater (it’s about the size of a pillow), your shape fitness for the Xbox with kinect, because they don’t know what bakugan i have they got me a bakugan video game sadly the old one not the new vestrioia one :(

68.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 25th, 2010 at 10:39 am

I got the new Ipod touch with 64 gig, 2 evil twin packs, a card pach and the michael jackson video game for wii.

69.   Doomvizion27 says: December 25th, 2010 at 7:39 pm

is it the 4th, 3rd, 2nd, or 1st gen?

70.   Doomvizion27 says: December 25th, 2010 at 7:39 pm

i have the 1st and 4th (replaced first this year)

71.   Ω Hydranoid says: December 25th, 2010 at 8:00 pm

4th gen

72.   Doomvizion27 says: December 25th, 2010 at 8:20 pm

i like the camera ans speaker updates

73. i got a lot of bakugans and two ben 10 packs well one is for me the other is for dan but we both get to play with them and last but not least rice crispy squares, cake, turkey, and a all you can eat buffet (at home) hum :)

74. i got golden sun:dark dawn,bakugan defenders of the core,twin destructor and chance dragonoid

75. whats golden sun: dark dawn? i want defenders of the core, i have twin destructor and chance dragonoid (in ventus)

76. you’ve never heard of it? I knew about it, but I had other things I wanted to buy, it’s actually pretty fun, now that I’ve tried it. it’s kind of like final fantasy

77. why am i so late to comment!!! :( hi dan and i have defenders of the core now :) its a good game. not to hard at all !!!

78. DAN RESPOND PLEASE!!! I HAVE BEEN TRAPED AT MY NANAS PLACE WITH NO INTERNET!!! FOR A WEEK!!! I AME BACK NOW AND ITCHING TO MAKE A COMMENT!!! :)

79. RESPOND!!! AND I SPELLED AM RONG !!! FAIL!!! :(:)

80. hey i fineally beat star wars the force unleashed for the Xbox yay and why are we the only one that comment on old blogs? (i like i can say any thing and no one see’s it :) lol)

81. ops one’s (that no make sense we but one??? me no understand lol :) )

82. vincent, have you beaten defenders of the core yet? I’m working on my 3rd playthrough
      :smug:

83. 3rd playthough? and what the heck does :smug: mean?!?!?!?

84. I’ve beaten it twice already,so i’m playing it a third time, and :smug: was supposed to be an “I’m better than you” smiley

85. oh ok and i think i know some new smileys 😛 😀 :S :O :0 :l :X XD :C i hope some work :)

86. yay some worked 😀 is : D (with out the space) and 😛 is : P (with out the space) :) :( |)

87. 😐

88. yay : | is 😐 yay

89. (with out the space)

90. I like smilies !)

91.   kevindragon says: January 7th, 2011 at 8:13 pm

wow i cant wait 4 the gundalian bakugan show htats tomar! Happy new year everyone!!!