Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Posted by: maryann in Top 10 Bestselling Bakugan , on October 02nd, 2010

Hey guys! Starting this October, we will be keeping track of the bestselling Bakugan items online in order to help you guys know what's hot and in demand with Bakugan. We will be giving you a list of the top 10 selling Bakugan every month, and you can find out whether the Bakugan that you've been looking for are still available or of limited stock.

At the start of this month, the Dragonoid Colossus is the bestselling Bakugan product. 7-in-1 Ultimate Weapon Bakugan, the Maxus Dragonoid and Maxus Helios, is also in the top 10. It just goes to show how Bakugan lovers enjoy the combination of weapons and arsenals in one to make up an ultimate Bakugan.

You can purchase these bestselling products on eBay by going over to the pages of the products. Just click on the links or pictures, then view the eBay listings at the bottom of the pages.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 7:00 am and is filed under Top 10 Bestselling Bakugan.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

17 Responses to “Top 10 Selling Bakugan – October 2010”
    1. theres a dna code on comments for bbl

2. […] more from the original source:  Top 10 Selling Bakugan – October 2010 […]

3.   Robo250 says: October 2nd, 2010 at 9:47 am

Hey guys, remember me? I’m sorry I haven’t been on in a while, and now that I’m back, I’m sorry to announce my official resignation. I might drop back every now and then, but I will probably never comment again. Sorry. Bye.

4.   Doomvizion27 says: October 2nd, 2010 at 10:37 am

wat is wrong with robo?

5.   dharak1 says: October 2nd, 2010 at 8:33 pm

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WERE LOSSEING WAY TOO MANY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHYYYYHYHYHYHYHYHYHY!!! I LOVE THE WAVE 3 DELUKS I SAW THEM ON UTUBE AND WAVE 4 MY FAV IS LANSOR

6. Calm down Darkus,
      But Robo, why are you leaving!

7. darkus??? i was jacob lol

8. Oh, My bad! I meant Dharak!

9. lol

10. samuri?…mooboo?…now robo250?!!!!

11.   Doomvizion27 says: October 3rd, 2010 at 4:46 pm

wow u guys r over reacting…

12. i got colossus dragon on dimensions im masquerade19(not a darkus brawler)

13.   Colossus Gundalian 6499 says: November 3rd, 2010 at 9:32 am

I’ve got Draganoid colosus,Maxus Drago,Maxus Helios and musch bakugan.Who would want to trade?Just put comments here and ask do you have that and that.Il be waiting

14.   Dan Phantom says: November 3rd, 2010 at 9:36 am

Do You Have Viper Helios? 😀

15.   Dan Phantom says: November 3rd, 2010 at 9:37 am

I Would Want to trade :)

16.   Spectra Kuso says: November 3rd, 2010 at 9:39 am

😀 XD :) :}

17. i have the strongest bakugan ever:810g lumino dragonoid. I beat my older brother’s dragonoid colossus and he is really good. On BD I am Timmy10