Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Posted by: maryann in Bakugan Tv Show , on February 22nd, 2010

I think every one of us were already expecting that Dan and Spectra would team up one way or another. Well, that time has come in this week's episode! Watch it on the Bakugan Tv Show list, or go directly here:

New Vestroia Episode Forty One, BT: The Final Battle

This entry was posted on Monday, February 22nd, 2010 at 7:53 am and is filed under Bakugan Tv Show.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

35 Responses to “New Bakugan Episode New Vestroia Episode 41: BT: The Final Battle”
    1.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 22nd, 2010 at 8:29 am

1st comment!

2. 2nd ha!

3. who saw it.

4. i did.first battle gear in the show=twin destructor.

5.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 22nd, 2010 at 5:18 pm

i saw it too

6. i rcordedit on my tv i was in edmonton now i dont have to get up at 8

7. guys when the onlinr comunity comes out we shuld use the comment names so we can battle eachother my name has to be jacob.g cause therle be 100s of jacobs all your names are uniqe

8. turbine hve you found gis yet

9. btw by online comunity i meant for gindalians

10.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 22nd, 2010 at 9:40 pm

you can’t use your real name.

11. why

12. fine what shuuld i use then umm…airsmetthinggggggg

13. air dahrok

14. dharok

15. I saw people saying that next episode is going to be the last. Does anyone know if that is true or not? I can’t see it wrapping up in a single episode.

16. LOL
      ill be calling myself something u cant miss,ili tell when the game is released march.
      also,i am about to take off on a road trip to florida!!!while im there,ill make sure to comment and wish me luck on bakugan scores!
      and jacob i have found gi stuff,just didnt have enough money.i gots only 9 dollars. :)

17. iv got the gi tin wiv akwimos on it! :)

18. u shuld have got 1 bakugan unless your saveing

19. day1-hey!well,i got here,into my hotel,and had some T.G.I.F.on my way,i saw many super targets and super walmarts,so while im here ill stop by one.

p.s.:jacob,i didnt spend any money,and because i found out i have 8 dollars,instead ill pribably buy one bakuboost(even though i want a super assault SO bad).

20. oh u shuld use your comment name

21.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 23rd, 2010 at 8:36 pm

I dont think you can use alt code.

22. im afraid someone will take my name before i can.then again,ill think about it.

23. ok if not we shuld share it in comment

24. ok.wont be commenting for a few hours.see yall soon!

25. ok iam back guess what andew told me to shut up

26. whos andrew?

27. u will rember him

28. turbine you dont remeber me rember diablo was gonig to give me all his bakugan traps

29. jacob am sorry for telling you to shut up its because you made fell bad

30.   p.r.dude says: February 26th, 2010 at 1:17 pm

lol im probably not gonna be in the community cause im more of a unique brawler lol. Dont really care to get new bakugan, unless I like it ALOT. always and will stcik with my older bakugan, like ventus beestriker,el condor,monarus,ravenoid and oberus. If i buy something i think it will br a battle gear.

31. o snap im way sorry andrew i almost forgot u man!SO,have u found any good bakugan finds??

back in florida(vaca),i found a walmart in palm coast,and they ACTUALLY had the GI stuff!!!i wanted to buy eveything,but sadly,my dad still hasnt won the lotto.LOL

32. I did find some gundalian invaders at toysrus turbine I bought the strikeflier tin

33. LOL I got a ghostbusters game for the wii the first one was for the ds I want to return It to get the wii one the guy said to give him 10$ so I gave them to him but he wanted 60 more $ that was a rip off but I got it yesterday for $11.99 and I past the game today

34.   haoschamp says: March 9th, 2010 at 8:06 am

i have a ventus serponodi can any one tell where is the G power
      please thnxs