Learn How To Get A
Guaranteed 700g Bakugan!
Watch Bakugan
Character Profiles
Bakugan Store
Sign up for our newsletter above , we'll occasionally send you the latest Buzz on all things Bakugan!
  • Categories
  • Bakugan Buzz Partners

• Posted by: maryann in Bakugan Tv Show , on February 15th, 2010

I don't like it when Shun loses. He's supposed to be Mr. Hot Shot, why is it that he loses?.. But that's just me. And that's the only spoiler I'm gonna tell with this week's episode. Obviously, the Ventus energy will be taken by the Vexos. But what about Drago and Percival? They're also in a battle against the Vexos, so stay tuned! Watch it on the Bakugan Tv Show list, or go directly here:

Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 40: Ambush

This entry was posted on Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 7:51 am and is filed under Bakugan Tv Show.You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

49 Responses to “New Bakugan Episode New Vestroia Episode 40: Ambush”
    1. does anyone play spore for the computer

2.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 15th, 2010 at 10:54 am

I do. my username is rocky4322

3. Shun LOSES?!? NOOO!!!!

4. yep who prwdicted dan wuld be the only one with an atribute energy

5. predictid

6. where is turbine?

7.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 15th, 2010 at 12:26 pm

obviosly he would

8. post every minute

9. yeh they made dan the only one with an energy to make it more suspense ful

10.   p.r.dude says: February 15th, 2010 at 1:39 pm

actually I expected it end like this XD, at least shun was the lest to loose the atribute. Think about it he survived 2 attacks.

11. havent seen you around lately p.r.dude

12. that episode was okay, but that field was sooo cheap. ;(

13. ok that episode was EPIC also please someone tell me when is/how long is toy fair 2010 in new york?i really want to go with my cousin(he also likes bakugan)so i can see the new toys and so i can but them.SOMEONE PLEASE!!!my parents dont want to drag me to toysrus.

14. i dont know either

15. whoa guys talk to me for once

16.   p.r.dude says: February 15th, 2010 at 6:04 pm

lol you feel needed? oh and jacob sorry, havent logged on much, im in sports and school isnt so ez as I thought it would be this year =S couldnt use the compu for a while

17. ok i just found out:it ends tommorow!!this sucks!the one toy fair that does not suck and i miss it!!!!!i was gonna buy gold lansor!!:(

18.   Drago Rune says: February 16th, 2010 at 10:42 am

U wanna no sumtin dan and mira battles hydron …….spectra helps dan etc by fighting king zehnoheld(PREVIEW)shun and ingramb loses the ventus energy and ace an percival loses the darkus energy………….. DAN MIGHT BATTLE SPECTRA AFTER BOTH THEIR BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. tooo bad

20. turbine valintor, whats your email?

21. why do ya wanta know??

22. I Wonder What Spectras Reaction To Gus’ Defeat Will Be. “I Don’t Think That Gus really Died”

23. my parents need to chill like all of a sudden they say that their wasting money buying me toys and that i should stop collecting.first of all,their not TOYS,and even my friends agree with me,their COLLECTABLES..and second,i am not wasting money on bakugan.matter of fact,when i go to the store to buy bakugan,i want to buy alot more then what i buy.but i know my parents will be all like”NO,only one”.

24. parents… never no what to do with them

25. Q you know were not listining to you no offence

26. whoooooooooooo areeeeeeee tttttttttttthhhhhhheeeeeeeessssssssssseeeeeee nnnneeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????

27. Q of corse gus died.yes because we can all survive a fire ball. btw i was being carcastic

28.   p.r.dude says: February 19th, 2010 at 4:21 pm

lol i think you meant sarcastic jacob.

29. ya

30. people use the comments as chats

31.   Ω Hydranoid says: February 19th, 2010 at 10:22 pm

so?

32. theres nothing wrong its the chat is worldwide they shuld make one for just the site

33. turbine did you switch your name from turbine to turbine vilantor

34. every one Q used to be alpha

35. they shuld make a mistic elico w/a die w/atributes

36. blahgdjhg hgfudguj,fdkufifduhgd jh udfhgdklsljg uerighe

37. dododododododododododododoodododododdoodododododododododododododododododododododddddddd

38. dodododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododododoododododododododododododododododododododododododo

39. 393939393939393939393939

40. 40 comments for 40 cool 40th

41.   p.r.dude says: February 20th, 2010 at 1:08 pm

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

42. ya wierd

43. i have gi

44. your on mre now p.r.dude

45.   p.r.dude says: February 21st, 2010 at 9:33 am

Im always on, I ust dont talk much

46. more

47. oh

48. i have lansor battle gear and battle sabre

49. where did u get them?